- your server address
- your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
- the pages you accessed and documents downloaded
- the previous site you have visited
- the type of browser you are using
- the web site or search engine which referred you to us (if applicable)
ACCESS TO INFORMATION COLLECTED
Mindful in May will not make an attempt to identify users or their browsing activities. However, in the unlikely event of an investigation, a law enforcement agency or other government agency may exercise its legal authority to inspect our log files.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Our Office will only record your email address if you send us a message or submit an online enquiry form from our website. Your email address will only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which you have provided it and it will not be added to a mailing list or used or disclosed for any other purpose without your consent.
Users are advised that there are inherent risks transmitting information across the Internet.
If you require further information please contact us at [email protected]