We’re Hiring! Join Mindful in May as our Head of Marketing and Campaigns.
Welcome to Mindful in May, the world’s largest online mindfulness fundraising event!
About Mindful in May:
Here at Mindful in May, we’re passionate about growing our programs and working hard to help change the world for the better! Our campaign has attracted the support of corporate companies, including Google and celebrities such as Magda Szubanski. We’ve also raised nearly $1 million to build clean water wells in developing countries.
Inside Mindful in May is our course platform, where we host our flagship month-long program and our evergreen mindfulness courses. These range from 5 days to an ongoing membership program.
We’re looking for a senior marketer to join our small but awesome team. Because we’re 100% remote, we offer genuine flexibility, an open and transparent culture, and the opportunity to work from wherever you like. This is a 4 – 5 day per week role, with some flexibility in hours according to the seasonality of our campaign. We do need you to be able to overlap at least 4 hours with Sydney/Melbourne time to make the role work.
Perks of the Role:
- Be part of an agile team
- Make tangible positive change in the world
- Work with a fun team who value mindfulness and walk their talk
- Bring your whole self to work at this personal, open, friendly organisation
- Maintaining our marketing functions: Delivering segmented email marketing campaigns. Maintaining and optimising our sales funnels from our short courses to membership programs. Building and maintaining relationships with partners.
- Growth and analytics: Working in the Facebook Ads Manager on a regular basis. Improving customer acquisition costs and purchase conversion volume in order to hit our growth targets. Building easily accessible analytics dashboards (Google Analytics, or another tool of your choice). Presenting regular campaign reports to the team.
- Website management: Managing a website overhaul alongside our agency, including work in SEO and branding. Maintaining our websites on an ongoing basis, including project management of our Mindful in May sales landing pages and checkouts.
- Branding: Working alongside our founder and small team to ensure the Mindful in May brand – from our logo, to tone of voice, to our visual identity and ongoing campaigns – is best represented on our website, course materials, emails, and all customer-facing content.
- Campaign launches: Managing our small team (social media, website, copy, customer service, virtual assistants) to create streamlined, smooth, organised launches of our campaign and programs.
- Partnerships: Researching and outreach for potential values aligned partnerships and affiliates. Liaising with a PR agency for mainstream media opportunities.
- Managing our tech stack: Currently, we use WordPress, AccessAlly, Asana, Slack, and Ontraport, but we’re flexible and open to trying new ways of doing things.
You’ll report to our Founder and have an opportunity to work with her to grow our offer and its reach.
If you’d been working with us this year, you would have:
- Initiated a website refresh, developing an information architecture, key messaging, and high-converting landing pages with our designer
- Led the launch of Mindful in May & its Encore (repeat program) in July, driving registrations through both paid and earned channels
- Completed keyword research and implemented a content strategy to rank for those keywords using our website and blog
- Set up dashboards reporting on our key audience touchpoints and website performance
- Established clear conversion funnels and content-driven touchpoints for Mindful in May’s diverse audience
- Managed growth and engagement of our social channels with our Social Manager
- Planned and implemented a drip series for new leads to establish trust and brand awareness
- Established OKRs for yourself (and your team), measured and reported on them regularly
- Conducted a detailed data-driven and insights oriented post-campaign review.
Do any of the following describe you?
- You’ve worked in marketing for an online product before (SaaS, App, online courses, eCommerce).
- You love learning and spend your free time keeping up to date with digital marketing trends.
- You’re known by friends as super organised, you’ve got a capacity for juggling multiple tasks; creating timelines and managing other people well.
- You’re comfortably self directed, enjoy remote working as part of a team and have an entrepreneurial flair for rolling up your sleeves and getting stuff done.
- You have extensive marketing knowledge, understand the importance of data driven strategy and execution, and are comfortable with the mechanics of launching online programs.
- You’ve worked in the wellness industry, or have a strong awareness of the leading global brands in wellbeing or a personal interest with meditation and mindfulness.
- You care about making a difference and are purpose driven.