Free access to
Like all Australians we are devastated to see the effects of the continuing bushfires.
We would like to show our gratitude to the brave volunteers who have donated their time to protect the people, animals and land of Australia.
If you are a volunteer firefighter, State SES volunteer, wildlife rescue volunteer or St John Ambulance volunteer, we will provide you with free access to Mindful in May to recognise your extraordinary contribution. Thank you!
you are eligible if you are
A volunteer firefighter who is a member of
- NSW Rural Fire Service
- NSW Fire and Rescue
- Victoria Country Fire Authority
- Queensland Rural Fire Service
- South Australia Country Fire Service
- ACT Community Fire Unit
- Tasmania Fire Service
- Northern Territory Fire and Rescue Service
- Western Australia Volunteer Fire and Rescue Service Brigades or Bush Fire Brigade
- An organised farm fire fighting unit (please provide the details of the farm firefighting unit)
A State Emergency Service volunteer who has been actively involved in the current bushfire emergency and is a member of
- NSW State Emergency Service
- Victoria State Emergency Service
- Queensland State Emergency Service
- South Australian State Emergency Service
- Western Australia Department of Fire and Emergency Services
- Australian Capital Territory State Emergency Service
- Tasmanian State Emergency Service
- Northern Territory Emergency Service
A wildlife rescue volunteer who has been actively involved in the current bushfire emergency and is a member of
Wildlife Information, Rescue and Education Service (WIRES)
Fauna Rescue in South Australia
Parks and Wildlife Service Western Australia
A St John Ambulance volunteer who has been actively involved in the current bushfire emergency.
fill out the form below for Free access to