Hi, I'm Elise Bialylew – a doctor trained in psychiatry, a mindfulness expert and the bestselling author of The Happiness Plan.
Along with having taught 40,000+ people to meditate through my online courses, I've done my own research study which supports the effectiveness of just 10 minutes of mindfulness meditation a day to create significant health benefits, including greater focus, improved stress management, reduced negative emotions and increased compassion for the self and others.
IN THIS MINI-COURSE YOU’LL LEARN:
- A powerful way to shift your mindset to greater positivity and help you get through this challenging time with greater resilience and less struggle
- Easy, quick practices to help you feel calmer and more relaxed while managing work and family
- The latest up to date science on how meditation can change your brain for the better (once you hear this you’ll be 100% inspired to learn to meditate and keep your habit going)
- Why not all stress is bad for you
- How practicing mindfulness can help not just you, but the world as a whole
This is a good time to boost your mental resilience and inner strength Whether you’re at beginner level, intermediate, or advanced, join me for 5 days of mindfulness training to reduce stress and boost your emotional resilience.
You will get access to a dashboard with the teachings, plus daily reminders via email for five days. Each day has a lesson and instructions for working through a particular area of your life, plus a meditation specifically for that day. You also get a 10 page workbook to help you deep dive into your transformation.
Ideas for reducing stress in your life straight away + a simple meditation
What is good stress and not-so-good stress?
Learn about how your brain networks and behaviours work + get practical tips for managing stress
Overcoming obstacles with mindfulness practice + a simple meditation + interview with a leading researcher in stress
How to use your meditation practice to help the world + an interview with a leading expert in neuroplasticity
Where to go from here?