Have a question about Mindful in May?
We would be happy to help! You can check out our FAQ below or just use the following form to get in touch.
The registration fee of $49 gets you one month access to the resources in the one month online program during the month of May including all the guest guided meditations and video interviews with the world's best teachers and experts. It is not a donation to the cause. If you'd like to be part of making an impact this May, you are invited to make an optional donation to the cause or get sponsored to take your 10 minute a day meditation challenge. Think of it as a fun run for your mind. Meditating for 10 mins a day for one month is a challenge, so get sponsored and dedicate this effort to a cause greater than yourself. It only takes $50 to bring one person water for life so this May join our effort to raise money for the cause and transform lives forever!
HOW TO CREATE A FUNDRAISING TEAM FOR YOUR ORGANISATION OR FRIENDS.
If you’d like to register a mindful in may challenge fundraising team and meditate and fundraise with your workmates or friends here is what you need to do.
- Go to www.mindfulinmay.org
- Register for the Mindful in May 10-minute a day challenge and online program (registration fee of $49 before April 30th- a program like this is offered at other times of the year for over $300 so it’s a massive saving when you join during the Mindful in May campaign). The registration fee gets you one month access to the online program starting May 1st. (NB: this is not a donation).
- Skip the donation step (and donate when you set up your fundraising team)
- You’ll be invited to fundraise
- Tick “yes” to fundraise for the cause and choose “create a team” for your fundraising page
- Then to get people to join your meditation and fundraising team:
- Invite them to register via mindfulinmay.org to receive the online program and then select “join a fundraising team” when asked if they want to fundraise.
Donations are NOT tax deductible, unless you are located in the USA. This is because charity:water our partner organisation is based in USA. We choose charity:water because 97% of this donation goes directly to building clean water projects (3% credit card fee applies to donations).
No, you can only donate via the website.
When you register for Mindful in May you will get access to an online learning platform including teaching and guided meditations to help you learn how to meditate and bring mindfulness into your everyday life.
- A world class online mindfulness program delivered to your inbox starting May 1st
- Weekly guided meditations from the world’s best meditation teachers
- Exclusive video interviews with world leaders in the field of mindfulness and wisdom including Tara Brach, Daniel Goleman, Parker Palmer, Mark Nepo, Sara Lazar and many more…
- Daily emails to support you in making meditation a habit with inspirational quotes and links to the Mindful in May learning platform with meditations and video teachings
- Access to the Facebook online community to keep you accountable and regularly meditating, and to answer any questions you have about your meditation practice
You will have access to the Mindful in May membership site and program for the entire month of May. You will be able to download two meditations each week to keep beyond the program and have access to listen to all the meditations for the entire month. The videos will be available through the entire month as they are released.
There will be an opportunity to extend your access to the Mindful in May program beyond May AND be supported beyond Mindful in May through monthly live guided meditations.
Mindful in May is a one month invitation. If you’re not ready for a month challenge you’re welcome to try it for two weeks. Who knows, you might find you’ll want to keep going. But we ask for a donation towards the cause, no matter how many days you choose to meditate.
By all means! We are providing material so that those who are newer to meditation can learn and create a habit. We have set a 10 minute a day goal as a reasonably achievable time for most people. If you are wanting to extend your practice that’s great!
The audio meditations are there as a support. If you prefer to sit in silence with your own practice, no problem. Of course the longer you practise meditation the more benefits you get so commit to whatever time feels good to you!
Yes, if you have a team of more than 50 people we can organise that. You will need to know who is participating in advance and have names and emails of those you would like to register. Then contact us at [email protected].
Mindful in May is a social enterprise whose purpose is to spread mindfulness as far and wide as we can and at the same time address issues around global poverty. The registration fee covers the cost of running the campaign and participants are invited to make an optional donation of whatever they feel and/or fundraise for the cause, whereby 97% of this donation goes directly to building clean water projects with our partner charity, charity:water. (3% credit card fee applies to donations). As the funds goes to charity:water which is an American organisation, donations are only tax deductible if you are based in America.
Funds raised through Mindful in May go to our partner, charity: water that donates 100% of received funds directly building clean water projects (97% of your donation goes to charity:water with a 3% credit card fee). Each year charity: water determine where water projects are needed and will direct these funds to these communities.
In 18 months you will receive a report which shows exactly where these projects were built.
When you donate 97% of your donation goes directly to building clean water projects (there is a 3% credit card fee on all donations). Mindful in May contributes all donations and fundraising to our partner charity, charity: water who builds the projects.
We’ve brought clean safe drinking water to communities in Ethiopia, Mali, Rwanda, Uganda, and Malawi.
CHECK OUT A FEW EXAMPLES OF OUR GLOBAL IMPACT...
Mindful in May as like a fun run for your mind, where you commit to meditating for ten minutes each day for the month of May and dedicate your month of practice to something bigger than yourself by getting sponsored and raising funds to bring clean, safe drinking water to those in need.
Join us in making a massive splash to the global water crisis where one in ten people on the planet don’t have access to life’s most basic need - clean, safe drinking water.
STEP 1 | Go to www.mindfulinmay.org
STEP 2 | Register for the Mindful in May 10-minute a day challenge and online program (registration fee of $49 early bird before this program is offered at other times of the year for over $300 so it’s a massive saving when you join during the Mindful in May campaign). The registration fee gets you access to the online one month program starting May 1st. (NB: this is not a donation).
STEP 3 | Skip the donation step (and donate when you set up your fundraising team)
STEP 4 | You’ll be invited to fundraise
STEP 5 | Tick “yes” to fundraise for the cause and choose “create a team” for your fundraising page
STEP 6 | Then to get people to join your meditation and fundraising team
STEP 7 | Invite them to register via mindfulinmay.org to receive the online program and then select “join a fundraising team” when asked if they want to fundraise.