Be MIM with Mum!
Due to the volume of last minute registrations, and our massive fundraising goal of $600,000 we’re keeping registrations open until May 10th – with is Mother’s Day!
We think that 10 minutes a day just for Mum to take a break from the busyness of everyday is the perfect Mother’s Day gift! So why not get your Mum a Mindful in May registration?
Here’s how you can be Mindful in May with Mum!
Option 1 | Create a team with your Mum (if you haven’t yet registered for Mindful in May)
- First of all click Register
- Enter in your own email address and details first and press submit.
- You’ll go to a screen like the one below. Make sure you select “I am registering and creating a team”.
- As the Team Captain, you’ll add your own details first, then hit “confirm.”
- To add your Mum, scroll down past the confirm button and select “Add team members”
- Here’s where you add your Mum’s email address – she’ll receive and email notification once you register her.
Then you’re all set to complete the registration process! You’ll be able to pay for both registrations and gift your Mum with Mindful in May for mother’s day!
Option 2 | Register your Mum (if you’ve already registered for Mindful in May)
- First of all click Register
- Enter in your mum’s details to ensure she gets the program delivered to her inbox. She’ll receive a notification that she’s been registered once you complete the registration process. Press submit.
- Select an individual registration (as per below)
- Complete the fields you can that are applicable to your Mum where you can – if you’re not sure, select the options that are applicable to you.
Then you’re all set to complete the registration process – put in your own payment details to cover your Mum’s registration and you’re good to go!
We’re looking forward to meditating with you and your Mum this May!
"If we wish to be healthy, happy and clear-minded, we need to upgrade our “inner technology”of attention to meet the demands of our increasingly complex world. That's where mindfulness comes in.."
- DR ELISE BIALYLEW
about the HOST AND FOUNDER OF
MINDFUL IN MAY:
DR ELISE BIALYLEW
Elise Bialylew is the author of the bestselling book, The Happiness Plan, and founder of Mindful in May, the world’s largest online global mindfulness fundraising campaign.
A doctor trained in psychiatry, turned social entrepreneur and mindfulness expert, she’s passionate about supporting individuals and organisations to develop inner tools for greater wellbeing and flourishing, and offers workshops and training at The Mind Life Project.
Her work has been featured in the Huffington Post, New York Times and on Australian Television. She was recently recognised by the Australian Financial Review as a 2019 AFR Women of Influence.
Keep in touch with us
Sign up to access additional resources, mindfulness tips and to find out about upcoming events.
When you submit your email you are opting-in for our emails and relevant upcoming updates from Elise. You can unsubscribe any time.