How to follow through with your intentions
Cultivating mindfulness through Mindful in May is not just about being mindful. It’s also about making a conscious decision to follow through, create a new habit in your life, and challenge yourself:
To see if you can do what you say you’re going to do.
Of course, there is no failing this challenge as your participation and donation have already helped to improve the lives of 1000 people living in the developing world. However, if you signed up with a clear intention to commit to the daily practice, now is a good time to reflect on how things are going.
Danielle La Porte, a searingly intelligent entrepreneur and author of The Fire Starter Sessions, will give you an injection of inspiration to KEEP YOU GOING.
Take a few moments to contemplate these questions as you move into the 3rd week of Mindful in May with 700 other people from 12 different countries.
- Why did you sign up for Mindful in May?
- How have you been going so far?
- If it hasn’t been going the way you intended, what has been getting in your way?
- How can you address these obstacles to make sure that you can follow through until the end?
- Can you bring self-compassion to yourself when you fall off the path?
Watch Kelly McGonical talk about three ways to cultivate self-compassion
“Your beliefs become your thoughts, your thoughts become your words, your words become your actions, your actions become your habits, your habits become your values, your values become your destiny.”
~ Mahatma Gandhi
If you like this, share it with your friends…