How to Create Your Own Virtual Meditation Team
Being Mindful in May as part of a team not only means you can share in the experience with friends, you can also bolster your fundraising efforts and transform more lives through clean water. If we’re going to make a dent in the statistic that 1 in 9 people don’t have access to clean water we need to get as many people as we can on board.
So how do you create a fundraising team?
- First of all click Register
- You’ll be directed to a page that looks like this:
- Once you’ve set up your account you’ll be able to set up and name your team! Make sure you select “I am paying for myself and/or some team members” as shown:
- Once you’ve filled out your own details press “confirm” you have the ability to add team members yourself (as per the image below) or your team members can join later on.
- Once you’ve customised you page and put through your payment it’s time to spread the word! Share you page with your friends and family, they can join your team by visiting your fundraising page!
One your team is set up it’s time to fundraise! Check out our fundraising tips to get started.
Good luck, and thanks for spreading the #mindfulripple!
new to MINDFULNESS?
FREE MEDITATION: 21 MINS TO RELAXATION
Curious about mediation? Join Dr. Elise Bialylew for a guided mindful meditation.