Jessica Ainscough is a Mindful Wellness Warrior
Jess Ainscough is a writer, holistic health coach, and the creator of the hugely popular health and wellness website, The Wellness Warrior. Through her e-books, daily blog posts, and videos, Jess’ goal is to empower people to take control of their health and show that the quality of our lives is directly linked to how we treat our body and mind. After she was diagnosed with a rare, incurable cancer back in 2008, Jess took responsibility for her condition and healed herself with two years of Gerson Therapy. She is now dedicated to inspiring and empowering people to take control of their own health and happiness.
Register, donate and join The Earth Events meditation teamHERE
1. What led you to meditation?
2. What value has practising meditation brought to your life?
3. How has meditation supported you in your professional life ?
4. What are the biggest obstacles to your practice?
5. What is a quote that most inspires you and why?
6. What is a book that has opened you to new ideas and inspired your growth, why?
7. What Mindful Music do you listen to (ie. music that grabs your full attention and brings you into the moment.)
8. Why are you being Mindful in May?
new to MINDFULNESS?
FREE MEDITATION: 21 MINS TO RELAXATION
Curious about mediation? Join Dr. Elise Bialylew for a guided mindful meditation.