Jessica Ainscough is a Mindful Wellness Warrior
Jess Ainscough is a writer, holistic health coach, and the creator of the hugely popular health and wellness website, The Wellness Warrior. Through her e-books, daily blog posts, and videos, Jess’ goal is to empower people to take control of their health and show that the quality of our lives is directly linked to how we treat our body and mind. After she was diagnosed with a rare, incurable cancer back in 2008, Jess took responsibility for her condition and healed herself with two years of Gerson Therapy. She is now dedicated to inspiring and empowering people to take control of their own health and happiness.
Register, donate and join The Earth Events meditation teamHERE
1. What led you to meditation?
2. What value has practising meditation brought to your life?
3. How has meditation supported you in your professional life ?
4. What are the biggest obstacles to your practice?
5. What is a quote that most inspires you and why?
6. What is a book that has opened you to new ideas and inspired your growth, why?
7. What Mindful Music do you listen to (ie. music that grabs your full attention and brings you into the moment.)
8. Why are you being Mindful in May?
"If we wish to be healthy, happy and clear-minded, we need to upgrade our “inner technology”of attention to meet the demands of our increasingly complex world. That's where mindfulness comes in.."
- DR ELISE BIALYLEW
about the HOST AND FOUNDER OF
MINDFUL IN MAY:
DR ELISE BIALYLEW
Elise Bialylew is the author of the bestselling book, The Happiness Plan, and founder of Mindful in May, the world’s largest online global mindfulness fundraising campaign.
A doctor trained in psychiatry, turned social entrepreneur and mindfulness expert, she’s passionate about supporting individuals and organisations to develop inner tools for greater wellbeing and flourishing, and offers workshops and training at The Mind Life Project.
Her work has been featured in the Huffington Post, New York Times and on Australian Television. She was recently recognised by the Australian Financial Review as a 2019 AFR Women of Influence.
Keep in touch with us
Sign up to access additional resources, mindfulness tips and to find out about upcoming events.
When you submit your email you are opting-in for our emails and relevant upcoming updates from Elise. You can unsubscribe any time.