FREE live guided meditation
Here is the replay of the live guided meditation I hosted as a celebration of the upcoming Mindful in May challenge that starts Monday May 1st.
Listen to the guided meditation below:
If you enjoyed the meditation there are plenty more guided meditations included in the Mindful in May one month online mindfulness program
Thousands around the world are taking the Mindful in May, 10-minute a day meditation challenge for a global cause this May.
When you register for the one month online mindfulness program you’ll get:
- A world class online mindfulness program delivered to your inbox starting May 1st.
- Weekly guided meditations from the world’s best meditation teachers
- Exclusive video interviews with world leaders in the field of mindfulness and wisdom including Joseph Goldstein, Sharon Salzberg, Tara Brach, James Doty, Mark Nepo, Sara Lazar and many more…
- Daily emails to support you in making meditation a habit with inspirational quotes and links to meditations and videos
- Access to our private Facebook online community to keep you accountable and regularly meditating, and to answer any questions you have about your meditation practice
- A digital meditation journal to keep track of your practice
Follow these steps to create your own Mindful in May meditation and fundraising team
"If we wish to be healthy, happy and clear-minded, we need to upgrade our “inner technology”of attention to meet the demands of our increasingly complex world. That's where mindfulness comes in.."
- DR ELISE BIALYLEW
about the HOST AND FOUNDER OF
MINDFUL IN MAY:
DR ELISE BIALYLEW
Elise Bialylew is the author of the bestselling book, The Happiness Plan, and founder of Mindful in May, the world’s largest online global mindfulness fundraising campaign.
A doctor trained in psychiatry, turned social entrepreneur and mindfulness expert, she’s passionate about supporting individuals and organisations to develop inner tools for greater wellbeing and flourishing, and offers workshops and training at The Mind Life Project.
Her work has been featured in the Huffington Post, New York Times and on Australian Television. She was recently recognised by the Australian Financial Review as a 2019 AFR Women of Influence.
Keep in touch with us
Sign up to access additional resources, mindfulness tips and to find out about upcoming events.
When you submit your email you are opting-in for our emails and relevant upcoming updates from Elise. You can unsubscribe any time.