A free guided meditation from Mindful in May
Is there any better way to reconnect with yourself than with a free guided meditation?
The team at Mindful in May don’t think so!
Thousands around the world are taking the Mindful in May 10-minute a day meditation challenge for a global cause this May.
Register now and learn how to meditate with the world’s best mindfulness, wellbeing and wisdom leaders, while raising money to help save lives through the gift of clean water.
When you register for the one-month online mindfulness program you’ll get:
- A world-class online mindfulness program delivered to your inbox starting May 1st.
- Weekly guided meditations from the world’s best meditation teachers
- Exclusive video interviews with world leaders in the field of mindfulness and wisdom including Joseph Goldstein, Sharon Salzberg, Daniel Goleman, Tara Brach, James Doty, Mark Nepo, Sara Lazar and many more…
- Daily emails to support you in making meditation a habit with inspirational quotes and links to meditations and videos
- Access to our private Facebook online community to keep you accountable and regularly meditating, and to answer any questions you have about your meditation practice
- A digital meditation journal to keep track of your practice
Here’s a free guided meditation with Elise Bialylew, founder of Mindful in May to give you a taste of what’s to come when you register for the one-month online campaign.