Sneak peek: Mindful in May with Mark Nepo
Last year one of the most popular guest video interviews amongst more than 16 that were offered as part of the Mindful in May program was with the poetic and very wise Mark Nepo. If you missed it, get inspired about what’s to come by watching this 2-minute video trailer where he shares reflections from his stunning book The One Life We’re Given, and thoughts on how to do work that is meaningful and on purpose.
Mark Nepo moved and inspired readers and seekers all over the world with his #1 New York Times bestseller The Book of Awakening. Beloved as a poet, teacher, and storyteller, Mark has been called “one of the finest spiritual guides of our time,” “a consummate storyteller,” and “an eloquent spiritual teacher.” His work is widely accessible and used by many and his books have been translated into more than twenty languages. In 2015, he was given a Life-Achievement Award by AgeNation. And in 2016, he was also chosen as one of OWN’s SuperSoul 100, a group of inspired leaders using their gifts and voices to elevate humanity.
Register for the Mindful in May campaign and watch the full interview and get access to
- One month’s access to a world-class online mindfulness program delivered to your inbox starting May 1st
- Guided meditations for streaming during the campaign
- Daily emails to support you in making meditation a habit
- New exclusive video interviews with the world’s best experts in mindfulness and wellbeing to help you deepen your practice and be inspired by stories of transformation. You’ll hear from Rick Hanson, Dan Siegel, Daniel Goleman, Shauna Shapiro, Parker Palmer and many more
- Mindful in May guided meditations which you know so well (aka. the body scan, the breath, sound, thoughts, and lovingkindness) and many more new streamable guest meditations to help you quiet the mind, stop the worry, be more focussed and more self-compassionate, and get to sleep with greater ease.
- Access to the Facebook community to connect with other MIMsters, share your discoveries and challenges, and be supported by this community of like-minded meditators making a difference and making meditation a habit
- An opportunity to help make a positive difference in the world by transforming the lives of those in need of clean water
Like other years, you’ll get access to the Mindful in May program for the entire month of May to support you in getting back on track, tune into more calm, clarity and wellbeing in your everyday life. For those who complete the Mindful in May program, there will also be an exclusive opportunity to continue to deepen your practice and be supported for 6 months beyond May through monthly online live guided meditations and an online community – but you have to be registered for Mindful in May to access this exclusive ongoing mindfulness mastermind.