Here’s a sneak peak into the one month online Mindful in May meditation program. Get inspired about what’s to come by watching this 2-minute video trailer with one of the featured guests, Mark Nepo. He shares reflections from his latest book The One Life We’re Given, and thoughts on how to do work that is meaningful and live your purpose.
Mark Nepo moved and inspired readers and seekers all over the world with his #1 New York Times bestseller The Book of Awakening. Beloved as a poet, teacher, and storyteller, Mark has been called “one of the finest spiritual guides of our time,” “a consummate storyteller,” and “an eloquent spiritual teacher.” His work is widely accessible and used by many and his books have been translated into more than twenty languages. In 2015, he was given a Life-Achievement Award by AgeNation. And in 2016, he was also chosen as one of OWN’s SuperSoul 100, a group of inspired leaders using their gifts and voices to elevate humanity.
Register for the Mindful in May campaign and watch the full interview and get access to teaching and guided meditations from the world’s best mindfulness, wisdom and wellbeing experts.
When you register for the one month online mindfulness program you’ll get:
- A world class online mindfulness program delivered to your inbox starting May 1st.
- Weekly guided meditations from the world’s best meditation teachers
- Exclusive video interviews with world leaders in the field of mindfulness and wisdom including Joseph Goldstein, Sharon Salzberg, Daniel Goleman, Tara Brach, James Doty, Mark Nepo, Sara Lazar and many more…
- Daily emails to support you in making meditation a habit with inspirational quotes and links to meditations and videos
- Access to our private Facebook online community to keep you accountable and regularly meditating, and to answer any questions you have about your meditation practice
- A digital meditation journal to keep track of your practice