10 days to go till Mindful in May begins!
Get ready to meditate for a great cause!
There’s only 10 days left to join the global mindful community and learn how to bring meditation into your daily life creating more focus, clarity and calm.
The meditation challenge starts on May the 1st.
We have already collectively raised over $16,000 to support CharityWater.org in building water infrastructure in RWANDA.
What an incredible effort so far. Thank you for your donations and fundraising so far!
Our first milestone of $15,000 has been reached which is halfway to the entire cost of a water proeject, which costs ~ $35,000 to construct.
We would love to help Rwanda with TWO water projects…that would be just over $60,000. Is it possible? Spread the word!
Charity Water has emailed us with this information about the Water Projects Mindful in May will be funding…..
If you wanna help spread the word here are 4 things you can do:
1. Download this flyer (right click and save as) and share it on your Facebook Page
2. Copy and paste the tweets below into your Twitter or Facebook account, schedule them with Hootsuite if you like, and help spread the word!
- Sharpen ur focus:change the world. Global 1mth #meditation charity campaign starts soon http://ow.ly/jJhWT #mim13
- Global 1mth #meditation charity campaign starts soon. Clear mind for you, clean water for others http://ow.ly/jJhWT #mim13
- Sharpen ur focus:change the world. Global 1mo #meditation @mindfulinmay join us http://ow.ly/jJhWT #mim13
- Not long 2 go till @mindfulinmay 1mth meditation challenge that will save lives. Sign up B4 it’s 2 late www.mindfulinmay.org #mim13
- Feel like ur head’s gonna explode?Sign up @mindfulinmay www.mindfulinmay.org 1mth meditation #clearmindcleanwater
3. Create your own Mindful in May team by registering now and invite your friends to join you.
4. If you’re friends with Richard Branson…tell him to sign up!
"If we wish to be healthy, happy and clear-minded, we need to upgrade our “inner technology”of attention to meet the demands of our increasingly complex world. That's where mindfulness comes in.."
- DR ELISE BIALYLEW
about the HOST AND FOUNDER OF
MINDFUL IN MAY:
DR ELISE BIALYLEW
Elise Bialylew is the author of the bestselling book, The Happiness Plan, and founder of Mindful in May, the world’s largest online global mindfulness fundraising campaign.
A doctor trained in psychiatry, turned social entrepreneur and mindfulness expert, she’s passionate about supporting individuals and organisations to develop inner tools for greater wellbeing and flourishing, and offers workshops and training at The Mind Life Project.
Her work has been featured in the Huffington Post, New York Times and on Australian Television. She was recently recognised by the Australian Financial Review as a 2019 AFR Women of Influence.
Keep in touch with us
Sign up to access additional resources, mindfulness tips and to find out about upcoming events.
When you submit your email you are opting-in for our emails and relevant upcoming updates from Elise. You can unsubscribe any time.